Valentino Rossi Had To Accept Disappointment


Disappointment Valentino Rossi who must start the race from the back order at the Valencia GP, November 8. The sentence raises the possibility he would boycott the Valencia race in protest over the decision.

Movistar rider Yamaha, Valentino Rossi did not receive a sanction from the authorities after being convicted of kicking pillar MotoGP Repsol Honda, Marc Marquez. Starting the race from the last sequence is susatu very difficult.

Rossi just two conditions can appear to be the best this season. First, he must be the runner-up in Valencia. Straight world title belongs to Rossi, with Lorenzo records did not finish the race.




"Maybe I will not race in Valencia and I have to decide. This punishment is not fair because I do not want to make Marquez fall," Rossi said as reported by FoxSports, Monday (26/10/2015).

"I repeat, I'm sorry for the accident Marquez because I just wanted to disrupt the pace. I have always been a sporty racer," said The Doctor.

Related Article